An easy air fryer cauliflower recipe made with fresh cauliflower, sriracha, and maple syrup for a perfectly delicious side dish in under 20 minutes. Simply can’t beat air fried cauliflower.
Sometimes picking a side dish is as difficult as picking the main course. Sometimes side dishes are boring. And sometimes the side is the star of the show.
This incredibly easy cauliflower recipe is perfect for any night of the week.
This recipe is dedicated to a little hot streak.
Air fryer cauliflower tips & tricks
No. 1 –> Chop the cauliflower small. The best part of this recipe is the little extra crispy bits. They add texture, flavour, and deliciousness.
No. 2 –> This easy air fryer vegetable recipe doesn’t have to be only a side dish – it can be a snack too! During recipe testing, I set out a batch of this roasted cauliflower on the table and it was gone in minutes. MINUTES!
No. 3 –> Adapt the sriracha to your tastes! The sweet cuts down a lot on the heat, but feel free to halve it, if you like.
Air fryer sriracha cauliflower ingredients:
- maple syrup
How to make air fried cauliflower:
- Chop the cauliflower into 1 1/2″ florets.
- Preheat the air fryer.
- Toss the florets in the sauce.
- Air fry the cauliflower florets for 15-20 minutes, tossing every 5 or so minutes.
- Serve hot!
Don’t like the heat?
This sweet sriracha cauliflower recipe starts with sweet notes and ends with a little bit of heat.
If you’re not into spicy, you can reduce the sriracha to your tastes or do like we do, and serve with a side of ranch dip.
This air fryer cauliflower recipe is great reheated! Simply throw the cauliflower back into your air fryer and heat at 350f for 2-3 minutes.
Can’t have an air fryer recipe without an air fryer! This little ditty is my favourite new toy!
We love roasted cauliflower in this house, but it just takes so darn long. But cooking cauliflower in the air fryer is faaaaast. My little Instant Vortex has a delicious side dish on the table in 15 minutes! Can’t beat that.
I got my Instant Vortex on Amazon.
Love this Air Fryer Recipe? You may love these too!
Are we friends on Pinterest?
LOVE THIS RECIPE?
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Break the cauliflower into 1 1/2" florets. Chop off most of the stems. Rinse well under cold running water. Pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Add the sriracha, syrup/ honey, olive oil, and cornstarch to a medium bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the cauliflower to the sriracha glaze and toss until completely coated.
- Meanwhile, preheat your air fryer to 375f.
- Once preheated, add the coated cauliflower into the basket of your air fryer.
- Cook the cauliflower at 375f for 12-15 minutes, shaking every 5 or so minutes to turn the cauliflower.
- Serve hot.
This recipe makes perfect leftovers - simply cool completely, then store any leftovers in an air tight container. When ready to serve, reheat in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes at 375f.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g