Have you tried this yet?
Whipped Coconut Cream. It’s UNREAL!
When I made Kate’s birthday cake, which was also unreal, by the way, I needed a light whipped style topping. I couldn’t use whipped cream because of Kate’s allergies . I scoured the internet and came up with this little gem.
OH EM GEE. Do this.
And yes. You need the vanilla and maple syrup – somehow it changes everything.
Whipped Coconut Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk refrigerated overnight
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Open the can of coconut milk and pour off the water. Reserve it for smoothies or another use.
- Scoop out the coconut cream and add to the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Whip until it is night and fluffy.
- Add in maple syrup and vanilla and whip until combined.
- Try to make it past this stage without eating it all :)!