Release of Liability of Site and Site Owners
The information, posts, and recipes posted on this site are for entertainment purposes only. I am not a doctor, health care professional, dietician, or naturopath, as such, any advice given is based on my knowledge, which may not be correct or specific to you. Always seek the advice of your own health care provider before attempting something posted on this website. By reading the information posted on cravethegood.com you release me from the responsibility of your health or the health of your dependents.
The use of cravethegood.com and our content, information and recipes is at your own risk. In no event will cravethegood.com, Ally, our suppliers, or any third parties mentioned be liable for any damages or injuries however caused, occurring before, during or after changing your lifestyle or nutrition program. This site and it’s owner do not assume any responsibility for healthcare administered with the aid of content provided on this website. User understands that the content contained on this site is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. User understands that content posted here is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
Any statements about possible health benefits have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products and techniques mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. The purpose of this policy is to keep our readers aware what information is collected and how we plan to use it.
Crave The Good may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 17, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- information you voluntarily submit to the Website: We may collect personal information such as your first name and email address. This information will be collected when you leave a comment, sign up for a newsletter, or submit a contact form.
- automatically collected information: the Website will automatically collect certain information about you and the device you use to access the Website. We will log your IP Address, operating system, browser type, referring website, pages viewed while on website, as well as the date and time the Website was accessed. We may also collect information in regards to links clicked while on the Website.
- cookies: We may collect and log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We use session cookies, which expire once you close the browser, and also persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until they are deleted or expire. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. These cookies allow us to provide you with a more personalised, immersive experience on the Website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Third Party Use Of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share it.
The Website currently uses the following third party service providers:
Google Analytics- this service tracs Website useage and provides information such as reffering websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytisc may capture your IP address but no other personal information is captured by Google Analyitics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third party service providers. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may, however, transfer or disclose information to third parties who acquire a portion or all of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. Examples of this data include analytics or information collected from cookies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters contain tracking pixels, this pixel is embedded in the email and allows us to analyze the success of our marketing campaign. Because of these pixels, we may be able to see if and when you open the email, as well as links clicked within the email. This allows the Website to adapt content of the future newsletters to the interests of the user. This information will not be passed on to third parties.
Sensitive Personal Information
At no time should you submit sensitive information to the Website. This includes social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background or trade union memberships.
This Website does not knowingly collect any information of children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information of a child under 18, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will promptly remove this information from our records.
Please do not copy posts in their entirety to publish at your site. Feel free, however, to post a short excerpt with a link back to read the full post here. You may use any of the pictures you find here, as long as you give a photo credit link back to this site.
In reading this guide, you assume all risks associated with using the advice, data, and suggestions given below, with the full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
Some of the outbound links enclose are affiliate links, they don’t cost you anything to use, but allow the Website to earn a small commission – which helps pay for the costs associated with running this blog!
Amazon Associates Disclosure:
Copyright © 2018 – All Rights Reserved