This healthy, sugar-free popcorn ball recipe is the best! It’s made with two main ingredients, honey and popcorn, the third ingredient – the flavour is up to you! You’ll definitely love this honey popcorn ball recipe.
I love treats. I love carbs. I loveeeee things that are sinfully delicious.
These 3 ingredient honey popcorn balls are no exception!!
I know I called them 3 ingredient popcorn balls, but technically the base recipe is 2 main ingredients, with customizable options. Who doesn’t like customized treats?
This recipe is dedicated to 3 ingredients & handheld snacks.
Here’s what you need to know about this easy honey popcorn ball recipe:
Really stir in that honey, it takes a bit of work to get all mixed up, but it’s important to get it mixed or else it won’t stick together!
Let the honey cool a bit if it’s too sticky when you try to form it into balls.
Use your imagination. There are TONS of flavour options out there, I’ve given a few but don’t feel limited to what I made, I gotta hear what you came up with too, so please share!
HONEY POPCORN BALLS INGREDIENTS:
- Optional flavour boosters!
WHAT FLAVOURS SHOULD I USE?
How to make healthy popcorn balls:
- Heat honey over medium-high heat, allowing it to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour the cooked honey over air-popped popcorn and stir well – this takes some elbow grease, but you can do it!
- Once the honey is no longer super tacky, form the popcorn into balls.
- Place prepared balls on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet to cool.
- Sprinkle with desired flavour booster!
Love popcorn? Try my Caramel Popcorn too!
Are we friends on Pinterest?
These 3 ingredient popcorn balls are sure to become a favourite. This healthy recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, and clean eating friendly
- 6 cups air popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup honey
- Fleur de Sel
- Place popped popcorn in large bowl and set aside. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat honey over medium high heat until it simmers. Allow it to simmer for a few minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle honey over popcorn and toss to coat completely. It's a little bit of work.
- Use a large ice cream scoop or your hands to form into balls - if it seems too sticky, let it cool a bit more. You'll have to mash them together a bit to get them to stick. Place formed balls on prepared baking sheet to cool completely.
- Sprinkle salt, cinnamon, or cayenne powder on the popcorn balls if desired! I melted 1/8 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips with a pinch of coconut oil and drizzled over top of my chocolate drizzle ones!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 31Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g