Look, there isn’t much to say about these except, dayyyyum. 2 of my favourite things in one little package, it’s like kismet!
These are really easy to make, and even easier to enjoy!
I started individually dropping them onto the parchment paper, but that was kind of tiresome, so I switched to dropping small clusters, not only was it quicker, but I prefer to eat them in the clusters better.
Don’t forget though, coffee beans pack a potent caffeine kick. What ever do you do, don’t do like Kevin and munch down a handful right before bed, doh!
Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
- 2 oz good quality dairy free chocolate
- 1 cup coffee beans
- fleur de sel if desired
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler, stirring often.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, stir in the coffee beans until completely combined.
- Using a fork, scoop up the coffee beans and drop either individually or as a cluster onto the parchment paper. Sprinkle with fleur de sel, if desired.
- Freeze until set.
- Transfer to air tight container and store in fridge.
- Enjoy in moderation!