I’ve been pretty good about cutting out breads and being reliant upon those kinds of foods. But sometimes, you just want some bread with some almond butter!
I think I’ve found an alternative, and I’m so happy I did!
Because I can never try a recipe without tweaking, here’s my version!
Grain Free Bread
- Preheat oven to 350f. Prepare a loaf pan by lining with tinfoil and lightly greasing with coconut oil
- Add all wet ingredients in the bowl of food processor until well combined and uniform.
- Transfer to a bowl, and fold in the dry ingredients.
- Finally, add the seeds and cranberries.
- Bake for at 350f for ~40 minutes.